A sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) response is a stress-test for a responder because time matters. You need your equipment to be rugged, ready to use, and to support you every step of the way.
Faster - helping you start delivery of the right therapy faster by significantly reducing deployment time
Easier - helping make your job easier with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers
Better - helping support a culture of continuous improvement with data managements solutions
- Automatically powers on* by opening the FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch to reduce deployment time.
- Quick Shock reduces CPR interruptions and speeds shock delivery.
- Use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children for faster pediatric cardiac arrest response.
- Infant/Child Key automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
- CPR meter** supports High performance CPR protocols
- Smallest and lightest (1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers makes the FR3 easier to carry along with other equipment.
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD makes the FR3 easier to use in a noisy environment.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads integrity, help make it easier to ensure the FR3 will be ready when needed.
- Protection against dust and jetting water (IP55) gives you confidence the FR3 will withstand your physically demanding work environment.
- Ready-for-use visual indicator flashes a green ready light making it easier to confirm the FR3 is ready.
- Bilingual configuration makes it easier to use the FR3 in bilingual work environments.
- Long-life battery typically delivers 300 shocks or, if configured, 12 hours of monitoring to give you confidence that the FR3 will be ready when needed.
- CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions
- CPR meter* enabled with QCPR technology makes it easier to perform Guidelines compliant CPR.
SMART Pads III are compatible for use with the HeartStart FR2 and Heartstart MRx - making it easier standardize on one pad set for your program.Extensively upgradable to take advantage of Philips advancements now and in the future.
- Review, annotate, print, and store AED events with HeartStart Event Review for timely retrospective responder feedback for more effective training.
- Provide more in-depth assessment of every aspect of responder intervention and patient response to evaluate individual and system-wide response performance with HeartStart Event Review Pro.
- Automatically route events from your responder’s computers based on your desired workflow, whether it is to your medical director or data administrator, with HeartStart Data Messenger.
- Append a defibrillator event to any electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) enabled with the Philips Data Software Development Kit.
* If you do not use the Philips HeartStart FR3 carry case with the auto-on feature, press the green On/Off button to turn on the FR3.
** Optional extra
Customers Also Viewed
Green Cross Training